Aero Timber – Handling of Wooden Beams up to 500 kg
Lifting very long and heavy wooden beams is one of the most difficult problems in the field of woodwork: cutting, treatment and painting. These handling processes can be both dangerous and time-consuming, and can cause MSD (musculoskeletal disorders).
Manut-LM solves these problems by offering a robust, reliable and ergonomic product. The low grip surface of the beams is compensated by the quality of the suction units used on Aero Timber.
The advantages are multiple:
- Speed and simplicity of use,
- Protection of load, absence of traces in contrast to mechanical lifting tools
- Autonomy of operators during handling
- Possibility or lifting different sizes of beams thanks to distribution of modular suction cups
- Electronic management of the vacuum in the suction unit allows the operator to alerted in case of leakage of air and danger of falling.
Aero Timber ensures that the operator can always visualize his load and work continuously in an ergonomic posture.
500kg as standard
Beams up to 8000mm
Adjustment of suction cups
Up to 4000mm as standard
Type of power supply
230V / 400V / 24V (on batteries)
Type of control
Sliding valve, push-button or radio control